Comments in relation to our blog
posts are welcomed by the University. Users are asked to note and observe the
University’s comments policy:
- Comments should be reasonable or constructive, contributing
to the wider academic or policy debate.
- Users are encouraged to engage with the
substance of the arguments put forward by the authors of blog posts. Personal
attacks on blog authors (or other commenters) will be deleted.
- Users should avoid using language that is
offensive or inappropriate. Comments deemed in breach of these guidelines will
- Users should avoid inappropriate or offensive
- Comments that include advertising are not
- The University reserves the right to edit or
remove any and all comments. Users who infringe the commentary guidelines may
be blocked from commenting on future posts.
- Email addresses are required for commenting, but
will not be published on the blog, nor shared. The blog administrator may use
email addresses contact users privately in relation to posts.